Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The 3.5" suspension is one of our most popular and versatile systems. The Alpine RT3 Short Arm Suspension System’s Alpine IR Control Arms sets the benchmark for short arm suspension systems. This kit includes an adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort
Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar works with the Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during suspension compression whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in increased suspension articulation along with superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. It also minimizes brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35" (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
• 3.5" Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1863002 & Rear: # 1863102)
• Alpine IR Control Arm Kit – 8-Arm Adjustable (0-4.5" Lift) (# 1416510)
• Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6" Lift) (# 1753420)
• Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5" Lift) (# 1953250)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5" Lift) (# 1953600)
• SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5" Lift) (# 1958350)
• 2" Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
• 10.75" Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
• 11.5" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5" Lift) (# 10-02-33-400-200)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
Alpine RT3 Short Arm:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37" Tires
• Adjustable Alpine Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 0-4.5" lift kits
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, maintenance-free IR Bushings allow unrestricted rotation during droop for less overall bind during articulation as well as improved ride quality
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• TeraFlex SpeedBump Front & Falcon Progressive Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3" front and 2.5" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2" front and 2" rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5" front and 3" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37" tires.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks recommended
Install Time: 11 Hours (12 Hours w/ shocks)
Alpine RT3 Long Arm Configurations:
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1533133)
• – No Shock Absorbers (# 1533100)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1533333)
• – No Shock Absorbers (# 1533300)
Alpine RT3 Short Arm Configurations:
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1533233)
• – No Shock Absorbers (# 1533200)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1533033)
• – No Shock Absorbers (# 1533000)