Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components.
The granddaddy of all our kits, the TeraFlex 6" Alpine RT6 Long Arm Suspension System is engineered to excel on the highway, off-road, through the desert, or rock crawling! If that sounds impossible, just remember it’s a TeraFlex suspension system built on decades of research and development resulting in the ultimate suspension with a lifetime warranty. The Alpine RT6 includes our HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit to correct steering geometry, eliminate front end shimmy, and reinforce the frame. The Alpine RT6 is the pinnacle of JK suspension systems!
Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On 4-6" lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms.
The HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4"+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
In addition to optimizing suspension geometry, adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine IR Control Arms feature our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These innovative bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel whether on the highway or the trail. This results in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. IR Bushings reduce bind during droop for less overall bushing load during articulation. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine RT Suspension Systems are offered with Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
• Lift Height: 6"
• Max Tire Diameter: 38"
• 6" Lift Coil Springs (JK4 Front: # 1853602; JK4 Rear: # 1854602)
• 0.5" Lift Coil Spring Spacers (Front x 2: 1953100; Rear x 2: # 1954105)
• Alpine Long IR Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6" Lift) (# 1315011)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6" Lift) (# 1753418)
• HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (0-6" Lift) (# 1754418)
• HD Drag Link Flip w/ Track Bar Bracket/Frame Brace Kit (# 1600450)
• Front Track Bar Bracket Gusset (# 4951800)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (3-6" Lift) (# 1954777)
• Speedbump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit (# 1958250)
• 1.25" SpeedBump Front Lower Bump Stop Pad Kit (# 1467125)
• 0.75" SpeedBump Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1954600)
• 12.25" Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (6" Lift) (# 1756000)
• 14.75" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (6" Lift) (# 1754410)
• 26" Front Brake Line Kit (# 4353310)
• 30" Rear Brake Line Kit (# 4350310)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101355)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (5-6" Lift) (JK4: # 03-01-33-400-406)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
• Lift Height: 6"
• Max Tire Diameter: 38"
• HD Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit corrects steering geometry, eliminates front end shimmy, and reinforces the frame
RT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6" lift kits
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
• Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
• Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• HD Forged Adjustable Front and Rear (4"+) Track Bars and Rear Track Bar Bracket improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front SpeedBump and rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires driveshaft modifications.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Requires cutting and welding.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 24 Hours
Alpine RT6 Long Arm Configurations:
• w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1236033)
• No Shock Absorbers (# 1236000)
• w/ Falcon 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1336033)
• No Shock Absorbers (# 1336000)