Shipping times may vary, call for more information
Upgrade your Dana 30 or Dana 44 front axle with this TeraFlex JK Front 8-Lug Full-Float Locking Hub Conversion Kit. Increasing the distance between the inner and outer wheel bearings within the hub dramatically reduces bearing load. These bearings ride on a forged 4140 chromoly spindle that accepts readily available low-cost industry standard bearings and seals. Incorporating an 8x6.5" wheel bolt pattern allows use of one-ton Dana 60 components.
The proprietary TeraFlex hub design seals the OEM wheel speed sensors from mud, rocks, and other trail hazards ensuring constant data transmission to maintain all ABS and ESP functions.
The SlimLock hub kit features forged 4340 chromoly 35-spline stub shafts. These extremely durable hubs incorporate high surface area engagement. Setting the hubs in the unlocked position makes them perfect for flat towing.
WHEEL BOLT PATTERN: 8x6.5"
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• JK Front Big Brake Kit w/ Slotted Rotors (# 4303420)
• 2007-2012 Dana 30 axles require new inner shafts w/ larger U-joint end forgings (driver side: # 303118; passenger side: # 303134).
• All 2013+ Dana 30 & Dana 44 JK axles use the same U-joint.
• The Full-Float Kit may not work w/ all wheels. Please verify fitment before installation.
• Brake Booster (# 4303450) recommended.
INSTALL TIME: 4 Hours