Shipping times may vary, call for more information
These innovative TeraFlex Bump Stops meet the demand of high-performance driving. Composite construction combined with a progressive nature reduces suspension compression impacts and harshness when bottoming out whether driving off-road or on poorly maintained highways. Reducing this impact increases driver ability to maintain vehicle control as well as reduces the risk of bending an axle housing tube.
Front Bump Stops feature a performance-tuned closed-cell nitrogen charged microcellular polyurethane technology that will not fade or dissipate under extended heavy use to maintain its progressive nature. This material is unaffected by temperature extremes and retains its flexibility under thermal or sub-zero temperatures. The front bump stops feature a simple bolt-on installation; simply requires removal of the factory bump stop bell with no welding required.
Rear Bump Stops feature a simple bolt-on installation with no welding required. Proper bump stop length is critical to prevent damage to suspension components, shock absorbers, and fenders.
Additionally, these maintenance-free Bump Stops don't require any adjustment or tuning.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 0-1.5"
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 33" w/ 1.5" leveling kit
• Front bump stops - pair
• Rear bump stops - pair
• Rear lower bump stop strike pads - pair
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• JK/JKU specific tuned for high-speed performance
• Same bump stops as in our 1.5" Leveling Sport S/T1 Suspension System
• Absorbs large impact energy progressively during compression to prevent bent axle tubes
• Maintenance-free, all composite construction
• Resistant to all types of environmental conditions (mud, salt, sand, dust, etc.)
• Subzero temperature flexibility reduces fatigue
• Compatible w/ all suspension systems that retain factory axle spring mounting locations
• Simple installation - no welding required
• Patented technology
• Limited lifetime warranty
INSTALL TIME: 5 Hours (all 4)