Shipping times may vary, call for more information
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Forged Dual-Rate S/T (Street/Trail) Front Sway Bar System is the most advanced manual sway bar disconnect system available. The Easy Engagement Knob allows you to go from street to trail in seconds!
This system incorporates two torsion bars: the "Street" bar is tuned for a stable ride and heavy-duty highway handling, while the "Trail" bar is tuned to control body sway and lean in side hill and off-camber situations with full off-road articulation. The sway bar arm features several link mounting points to fine tune the torsion rate.
Simply twist the knob to disengage the "Street" sway bar for unrestricted off-road articulation; then simply twist the knob again to re-engage the street sway bar for the highway!
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4-6"
• Forged "Street" front sway bar
• Forged "Trail" front sway bar
• Sway bar quick disconnects
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or OFFSET WHEEL ADAPTERS (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
• 2012-2018 JK/JKU models need the Vacuum Pump Relocation Kit (# 4403100).
INSTALL TIME: 5 Hours