Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex partnered with FOX Racing Shox to create a long-travel performance shock absorber with a lightweight aluminum body, while the proprietary TeraFlex valving handles the demands of a prerunner setup - resulting in the FOX Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shock Absorber w/ CD (Compression Damping) Adjuster. The 8-click CD Adjuster tunes the compression damping from very soft to very firm.
Testing with the FOX development team in the southern California desert resulted in one the most performance-oriented race-ready shocks available for its time. Our proprietary valving combined with data from on-site tuning and extensive driver feedback data resulted in a shock that can handle some of the toughest and fastest trails out there.
With its race developed high-flow damping piston matched to the TeraFlex Jeep-specific valving, the 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shocks provide a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest terrain.
TeraFlex-tuned FOX Racing Shox are matched to the TeraFlex suspension systems. Our proprietary FOX valving codes in these prerunner shocks are only available through TeraFlex or one of our Authorized Dealers.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 5-6"
• FOX Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir Shock Absorbers w/ CD Adjuster - all 4
• All necessary hardware
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• CD (Compression Damping) Adjuster delivers 8 clicks of compression adjustability from very soft to very firm
• Pressure balanced shock for superior handling characteristics
• Shock engineering maintains maximum tire contact patch at all critical points of suspension travel
• Remote reservoir increases oil and gas volume for better heat dissipation
• Hose designs increases reservoir mounting options
• Aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
• 2" shock body for optimal performance
• Clear hard-anodized finish for corrosion resistance
• 5/8" induction hardened chrome plated alloy steel shaft resists rock damage, corrosion, & shaft buckling
• Internal Floating Piston (IFP) reduces cavitation
• Velocity sensitive valve plates
• Valving optimized to match TeraFlex suspension systems
• Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum eyelets & body cap
• Snap-ring retention assembly prevents vibration induced unthreading
• Aircraft-grade "red" shock oil provides superior hot / cold temperature resistant properties
• 200-psi pressurized nitrogen gas for optimal performance
• Also available individually (Front: # 992865; Rear # 992864).
INSTALL TIME: 1.5 Hours (all 4 shocks)