Shipping times may vary, call for more information
Designed to accommodate up to a 35" tire (up to a 37" tire when used with the Alpha Heavy-Duty Hinged Spare Tire Carrier), the TeraFlex JK/JKU Alpha Heavy-Duty Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit will secure your spare tire over the most extreme trails and rugged terrain.
The Alpha Heavy-Duty Hinged Spare Tire Carrier offers easy access to the rear cargo area in one smooth action. Using the factory tailgate hinge mounting points spreads the load of the spare tire over a larger area for maximum strength and durability.
The TeraFlex Alpha Heavy-Duty Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit will support the additional weight of a full-size spare tire by securely mounting the tire to the Alpha Heavy-Duty Hinged Spare Tire Carrier and tailgate.
Complete adjustability includes vertical as well as fore and aft adjustments. The heavily gusseted tire mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength. Although the Alpha Mounting Kit can be used alone, it has been designed to be installed in conjunction with the Alpha Heavy-Duty Hinged Spare Tire Carrier.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35" when used alone or 37" when used with the Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier (# 4838100)
• WHEEL PATTERN: 8X6.5"
• Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mounting Kit - 8x6.5" wheel pattern
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Innovative & unique patented design (USPTO: # D6982240)
• Maintains single one-handed entry to the rear cargo area
• Eliminates tailgate stress & rattles
• No aftermarket bumper purchase required - works w/ OEM & most aftermarket bumpers
• Strong & lightweight A356.2 T6 cast aluminum
• Simplicity & ease of installation - can be performed using common hand tools
• No drilling required
• 14,000-cycle severe duty slam testing
• 1,000-hour extreme salt spray testing
• OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 5" backspacing or less - or Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier Wheel Spacer Kit (# 1055005) for stock wheels.
INSTALL TIME: 1 Hour