Shipping times may vary, call for more information
The TeraFlex JK/JKU Heavy-Duty Forged Drag Link Kit is designed for extreme conditions that typically cause factory steering components to bend and fail.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 0-6"
• HD Drag link kit
Features & Benefits:
• Relocates drag link over the knuckle
• Bolts directly to new high steer knuckle (not included)
• 50% stronger than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy & other alignment issues
• Forged drag link threads into factory adjusting sleeve
• Complete drag link is fully forged to eliminate excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
• Utilizes oversized DOM factory-style adjusting collar & pinch clamp for simple adjustments
• 1.25" O.D. fully forged drag link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
• Tie rod end joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex ball joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
• Adjustable preload tension to ensures proper long-term durability
• Joint is pressed into rod end housing & secured with snap ring
• Clears OEM 17" wheel
• Modifications required to flip the JK/JKU Drag Link - this kit does not include those required items.
Install Time: 1.5 Hours