Shipping times may vary, call for more information
The ultra-simple TeraFlex 2.5" Coil Spring Lift Kit comes with the basic components required to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance and better off-road capability without compromising on-road handling.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind. Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS shocks or shock extensions. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or with shock extensions or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• Fits: JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-Door)
• Lift Height: 2.5"
• Max Tire Diameter: 35"
• 2.5" Lift Coil Springs (JKU Front: # 1853102 & JKU Rear: # 1854102)
• Spacer Lift Rear Track Bar Frame Bracket Kit (2.5" Lift) (# 1954202)
• 2.75" Front Upper Bump Stop Extension Kit (# 1953800)
• 2.75" Rear Lower Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1954700)
• 10.75" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (2.5" Lift) (# 1744500)
• Rear Lower Coil Spring Retainer (# 4954300)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Front Upper Shock Extension Kit (# 1553800)
• Rear Upper Shock Extension Kit (# 1554800)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (JK/JKU: # 1055000) for stock wheels - NOT INCLUDED.
• 2012-2018 JK/JKU models require Exhaust Spacers (# 2610000) or other exhaust modification for proper driveshaft clearance if front extended shock length is greater than 24.5".
• Caster correction recommended, but not required - NOT INCLUDED. 4-Arm Sport Flexarm Kit (# 1254000), or 8-Arm Sport Flexarm Kit (# 1258000), or 8-Arm Alpine Flexarm Kit (# 1415610), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (# 1753418), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Rear Track Bar (# 1754418) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
• Requires Shock Extensions (Front Upper: # 1553800 & Rear Upper: # 1554800) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) - we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.
Install Time: 4 Hours
• 2.5" Spring Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS (# 1251002)
• 2.5" Spring Lift Kit w/ Shock Extensions (# 1352002)
• 2.5" Spring Lift Kit - No Shocks or Exts (# 1351002)
• 2.5" Spring Lift Kit w/ 9550 VSS (# 1251000)
• 2.5" Spring Lift Kit w/ Shock Extensions (# 1352000)
• 2.5" Spring Lift Kit - No Shocks or Exts (# 1351000)