Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
The 4.5" Alpine CT4 Long Arm Suspension System was engineered for the enthusiast who demands an off-road capable suspension with maximum adjustability, flex, durability, and quiet performance. This all-inclusive system includes everything from the TeraFlex exclusive brake line anchor brackets to our industry leading adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets. The Alpine CT4 is designed to flex and droop over boulders and fly across flats like nothing you have ever experienced. And like all TeraFlex lifts, the highway manners of the CT4 are legendary.
Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms tune caster angle, anti-squat geometry, and tire position. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Control Arms retain near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as reduces shock load transferred through the control arms. The adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll to for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
We recommend Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Alpine CT Suspension Systems are offered with a choice of Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks, Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks, or without shock absorbers.
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 4.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 37" (w/ 3.5" front & 4" rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39"+ (varies)
• 4.5" Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1864400 & Rear: # 1864300)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm Adjustable (3-6" Lift) (# 1316010)
• Alpine IR Front Track Bar (0-6" Lift) (# 1753420)
• Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5" Lift) (# 1953250)
• Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5" Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit (0-4.5" Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2" Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
• 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
• 10.75" Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
• 11.5" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (2-4.5" Lift) (# 11-02-33-400-200)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
Features & Benefits:
Alpine CT4 Long Arm:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35-37" Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 37" Tires
• Aftermarket High Fenders: 39"+ Tires
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles on 3-6" lift kits
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets reduce bushing stress and shock load felt through the control arms
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
• Falcon Progressive Front & Rear Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar and Front (3.5"+) and Rear Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3" front and 2.5" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 35" tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3.5" front and 4" rear bump stop extensions and shims in order to fit 37" tires. Requires an additional 0.5" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5" front and 3" rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37" tires.
• Aftermarket High Fenders required to fit 39"+ tires. Bump stop extension and shim requirements will vary based on setup including wheel/tire combination, shock collapsed length, and fenders. Installer must check for clearances. We recommend an additional 0.5" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300) – NOT INCLUDED.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Flexarm Brackets.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
Install Time: 27.5 Hours (28.5 Hours w/ shocks)
Alpine CT4 Long Arm Configurations:
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1524233)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1524231)
• – No Shock Absorbers (#1524200)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Shocks (# 1524033)
• w/ Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks (# 1524031)
• – No Shock Absorbers (#1524000)