Shipping times may vary, call for more information
Designed specifically for the JL Wrangler/Unlimited, TeraFlex 9550 VSS (Vehicle Specific Shocks) Twin-Tube Shocks are engineered, valved, and tuned for extreme off-road performance while retaining a smooth highway ride. Additionally, a proprietary inhouse velocity valve is tuned to react in sync with TeraFlex suspension systems and lift kits making them the perfect upgrade for your lifted Jeep.
The twin-tube design, oversized external tube with e-dipped finish, triple-chrome plated rod with oil block and seal, internal travel stop limiter, premium quality rubber bushings, and Jeep specific mounting contributes to the 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock's performance, durability, and comfort.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 2.5-3" Lift
• Front 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shock
Features & Benefits:
• JL specific mounting (Front: eyelet/eyelet; Rear: eyelet/eyelet)
• Robust and rugged twin-tube design is geared toward hardcore off-road abuse
• HD shock canister provides strong protection from damage
• Outer tube protects inner tube from damage - a dent in the outer tube won't affect the shock's function
• Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel than monotube shocks
• Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength
• Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures
• Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly w/ TeraFlex suspensions
• Oil block and seal keep all internal fluids contained and sealed
• Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression
• Double-welded shock eyelets for support and reinforcement
• Premium quality rubber bushings
• Durable black e-dipped finish resists salt and other corrosives
• Limited lifetime warranty
• Bump stop configuration varies depending on shock absorber collapsed length, tire size, and fenders - See instructions for proper configuration for your application.
• May require 2" Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5" Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit(s) (# 1959300).
Install Time: 1 Hour (All 4)
• 0-2" Lift - All 4 (# 1545000)
• 0-2" Lift - Front (# 1556100)
• 0-2" Lift - Rear (# 1556200)
• 2.5-4.5" Lift - All 4 (# 1545350)
• 2.5-4.5" Lift - Front (# 1556500)
• 2.5-4.5" Lift - Rear (# 1556600)