Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex JL: Alpine IR Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 0-4.5" lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Includes our innovative IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 0-4.5" Lift
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall: 1-5/8" x 0.157" (42mm x 4mm)
• Factory Length = 19-3/4"
• Min. Length = 19-13/16"
• Max. Length = 21-1/16"
• Both Ends = 9/16" (14mm) Bolt
Alpine IR Control Arms - Adjustable:
• Driver Rear Lower (# XXXXXXX)
• Passenger Rear Lower (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
• Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
• Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• Innovative, maintenance-free, IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping and ride quality characteristics
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Alignment required.
Install Time: 2 Hours
• Alpine IR Control Arm - 8-Arm Adjustable: (# 1416510)
• Front Upper (# 1416530) - pair
• Front Lower (# 1416550) - pair
• Rear Upper (# 1416570) - pair
• Rear Lower (# 1416580) - pair