Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex JL: Alpine Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (not included) provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JL Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6" lifts. Features dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings.
On higher lifts, Alpine Long Control Arms and Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Must be used with Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2-Door: 1958002; JL 4-Door: # 1958000) - NOT INCLUDED.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 3-6" Lift
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall = 50mm x 5mm
• Factory Length = 24"
• Min. Length = 33-3/4"
• Max. Length = 35-1/4"
• Both Ends = 9/16" (14mm) Bolt
• Alpine Long Control Arm - Adjustable:
• Driver Front Lower (# XXXXXXX)
• Passenger Front Lower (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
• Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength for upper Alpine Long Control Arms
• Durable 50mm x 5mm wall DOM tube provides maximum strength for lower Alpine Long Control Arms
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) damping and ride quality characteristics
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing and Brackets
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Control Arms MUST be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (JL 2-Door: 1958002; JL 4-Door: # 1958000) - NOT INCLUDED.
Install Time: 2 Hours
Alpine IR Long Control Arm Kit - 8-Arm Adjustable (# 1310505):
• Front Upper (# 1310520) - pair
• Front Lower (# 1310500) - pair
• Rear Upper (# 1310560) - pair
• Rear Lower (# 1310540) - pair
Alpine Long Control Arm Kit - 8-Arm Adjustable (# 1316005):
• Front Upper (# 1316520) - pair
• Front Lower (# 1316500) - pair
• Rear Upper (# 1316560) - pair
• Rear Lower (# 1316540) - pair
• 8-Arm Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (# 1310512)
• 8-Arm Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (# 1316012)
• Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit - Brackets Only (# 1958002)
• 8-Arm Alpine IR Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (# 1310510)
• 8-Arm Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (# 1316010)
• Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit - Brackets Only (# 1958000)