Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex JL/JLU: Front Lower Sport Control Arms provide maintenance-free and dependable performance on JL/JLU Wrangler models with 1.5-3.5" lifts. Bolts to the factory control arm mounting locations. Can be added to any existing suspension lift. Sold in pairs with bushings installed.
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 1.5-3.5" Lift
• Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm X 4mm
• Factory Length = 24"
• Sport Length = 24-5/8"
• Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
Sport Control Arms - Preset:
• Driver Front Lower (# XXXXXXX)
• Passenger Front Lower (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
• Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
• Front Lower Sport Control Arms optimize caster and pinion angles for 2.5" lift kits
• These control arms will give more caster to 1.5" lift heights and less caster to 3.5" lift heights.
• Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• High-quality factory style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) damping and ride quality characteristics w/ zero maintenance
• Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Optimized for 2.5" lift heights
• 1.5" lift heights will experience more caster
• 3.5" lift heights will experience less caster
Install Time: 1.5 Hours