Shipping times may vary, call for more information
TeraFlex JT: Alpine Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 0-4.5" lifts. Uses factory control arm brackets. Features dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• 0-4.5" Lift
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall = 42mm x 4mm
• Factory Length = 16-3/8"
• Min. Length = 16-1/8"
• Max. Length = 17-3/8"
• Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
Alpine Control Arms - Adjustable:
• Driver Rear Upper (# XXXXXXX)
• Passenger Rear Upper (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
• Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) tube provides maximum strength
• Adjustable Alpine Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) damping and ride quality characteristics
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating provides superior durability and corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
• TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Alignment required.
Install Time: 2 Hours
• Alpine Control Arm Kit - 8-Arm Adjustable: (# 1417500)
• Front Upper (# 1416520) - pair
• Front Lower (# 1416500) - pair
• Rear Upper (# 1417530) - pair
• Rear Lower (# 1417540) - pair