Shipping times may vary, call for more information
The TeraFlex LJ Unlimited Enduro LCG Long Flexarm Suspension System is designed for the off-road enthusiast who wants to maximize suspension performance with moderate modifications to the vehicle frame. This system is designed as a complete kit and includes all necessary components.
The Enduro LCG Suspension System uses the same lower control arms and brackets as the Pro LCG Suspension System but retains the factory upper control arm mounting points. The Enduro LCG Long Flexarm Suspension System will transform your current LJ Wrangler Unlimited's handling capability both on and off-road. The long flexarm brackets allow for easy installation without hindering access to the transfer case.
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long-wheelbase)
• LIFT HEIGHT: 4"
• MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 35"
• 4" lift coil springs
• Front lower long flexarms & brackets - pair
• Rear lower long flexarms & brackets - pair
• Rear upper flexarms - pair
• Adjustable front track bar
• Belly-up skid plate kit
• All necessary hardware
• And more
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Maximum ground clearance w/ a low center-of-gravity
• Increases highway handling & maneuverability
• Allows suspension travel for off-road articulation
• HD 1-3/4" x 0.281" wall DOM tubing lower flexarms for superior strength
• Fits all OEM axles including Dana 30, 35, 44, & Rubicon 44
• Requires longer shocks - not included.
• Cutting & welding required.
• Full wheel alignment required.
• CV-style driveshaft & HD or Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended.
• CV-style driveshaft & Extreme Short Shaft SYE kit recommended.
• Rubicon models require compressor mount plate (# 4847400).
• Wheel spacers needed w/ stock wheels & tires larger than 32" - especially w/ Rubicon wheels.
• Transfer case lowering kit recommended for standard-wheelbase Rubicon.
• Contact TeraFlex customer service for details on other high-performance axles.
• LCG High Steer Kit available separately (# 1849000).
• Also available w/ shocks (# 1249482).
• Does not fit standard-wheelbase TJ Wrangler.
• Also available for standard-wheelbase TJ Wrangler w/ shocks (# 1249472) or w/out shocks (# 1449472).
INSTALL TIME: 13 Hours