Shipping times may vary, call for more information
Designed specifically for the Jeep Wrangler, TeraFlex 9550 VSS (Vehicle Specific Shocks) Shock Absorbers are engineered, valved, and tuned for extreme off-road performance while retaining a smooth highway ride. Additionally, a proprietary in-house velocity valving is tuned to react perfectly with TeraFlex suspension systems making them the perfect upgrade for your lift.
The twin-tube design, oversized external tube with e-dipped finish, triple-chrome plated rod with oil block and seal, internal travel stop limiter, premium quality rubber bushings, and Jeep specific bar pins contributes to the 9550 VSS shocks' performance, durability and comfort.
• TJ Wrangler
• LJ Wrangler Unlimited
LIFT HEIGHT: 2-3"
• TeraFlex 9550 VSS Shock Absorbers - front - pair
• TeraFlex 9550 VSS Shock Absorbers - rear - pair
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Robust & rugged twin-tube design is geared toward hardcore off-road abuse
• HD shock canister provides strong protection from damage
• Outer tube protects inner tube from damage - a dent in the outer tube won't affect the shock's function
• Twin-tube design provides longer stroke travel
• Induction-hardened, triple-chrome plated rod provides strength
• Large diameter piston lowers internal operating temperatures
• Velocity valve tuned to react perfectly w/ TeraFlex suspensions
• Oil block & seal keep all internal fluids contained & sealed
• Travel limiter minimizes the impact of over-compression
• Jeep-specific bar pin
• Double-welded shock eyelets for support & reinforcement
• Premium quality rubber bushings
• Durable black e-dipped finish resists salt & other corrosives
• Limited lifetime warranty
INSTALL TIME: 1 Hour (all 4 shocks)